Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Yelp Reviews! 5 Starts! Lucky Rabbit Estate Sales


First Yelp Reviews! 




Am I writing the first review? I'm honored! These guys seriously saved my life. I don't know what I would have done without them. Anyone in the NYC area considering an estate sale - use Lucky Rabbit! 

While I was cleaning out my parents' apartment, I kept putting off figuring out the whole estate sale portion of it. The whole idea made me uncomfortable, and I was worried about the logistics. I fe

el so lucky that I ended up calling Paul and Tom at Lucky Rabbit...

They can identify seemingly any item, and are normal, cool dudes who run the sale like true professionals. They advertised well and attracted so many people to the sale. We made so much more money than I would have ever imagined, and things I would have thrown out ended up selling. In fact I guarantee before I talked to them I probably threw out at least $1000 worth of stuff that I thought was junk!

Their clean out services are better - and cheaper - than other services I looked into. And those are services that exclusively do clean out.

This is the first Yelp review I've ever written - that is how much I recommend Lucky Rabbit!!! They will make a bad situation much more bearable.

Ed D.
VALLEY VILLAGE, CA

Paul and Tom are great! They are very professional and also very kind and sensitive to the fact that estate sales can be a difficult time for those who have lost loved ones. They really know their stuff and do a great job researching everything so that you don't get ripped off. And they can also arrange to donate or haul out any items that do not sell that you do not want. They work on commission so you don't pay anything up front - they just take a % of the total sales. Overall, these guys are great and made the whole process incredibly easy!

Meghan M.
Los Angeles, CA




No comments:

Post a Comment